How to write content
You may train your skills in the Sandbox.
Every article consists of three parts:
- The main content of the article
- The sidebar content.
First two are mandatory and their meaning is obvious. The third one --- sidebar has special purpose. You put there:
- Links to different translations of this page
- Other special --- "fast" links related to this article.
Note: Please, do not forget to use "Preview Button".
Creating new article
Any article is created by putting a link to other related article and clicking it. The link consists of language code, for example "en" or "he" and slug --- a sequence of English letters, numbers and underscore "
_" symbol. For example:
After you put the link to any page, you may follow it and create new page.
Creating Table of Contents
You may add table of contents to each article automatically by putting
<!--toc--> token at the begging of the page.
<!--toc--> # This is my article title
- Creation of new pages or editing certain pages may be limited to registered users only.
- If you logged in, you may change editing permissions for any page you need and allow or disallow its editing by visitors.
- If you are not logged in and you make changes in any page, your IP will be recorded.
- At this moment, creation of new pages and editing all pages (except to Sandbox) is limited to registered users only.
You may register to this wiki via "Login" > "Register as new user".
You should pic a password and pass a very simple "Turing Test". (Just to prevent spam robots registration)
Note: If you loose this password, the system will not be able to send it back to you... It is still too simple