CppCMS — High Performance C++ Web Framework
What is CppCMS? CppCMS is a Free High Performance Web Development Framework (not a CMS) aimed for Rapid Web Application Development. It differs from most of other web development frameworks like: Python Django, Java Servlets in following:
- It is designed and tuned to handle extremely high loads.
- It uses modern C++ as primary development language in order to achieve first goal.
- It is aimed on development of both Web Sites and Web Services.
It is available under open source LGPLv3 license and alternative Commercial License for users who needs an alternative license for proprietary software development.
See "Rationale" for further explanations.
- Rationale Behind CppCMS
- Case Study: CppCMS Benchmarks
- When to Use
- Who Uses CppCMS
- Road Map to Future
- Secure Programming with CppCMS
- How to Contribute
- Project Logo